Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Single by Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait (Official Audio)


I always get really nervous for my favorite alternative/indie bands that hit the scene and accidentally make it big. It's such a hard act to follow, and more often than not, the band loses it's je ne sais quoi quality that made them a hit in the first place. Mumford & Sons took the music world by storm, and their success was unprecedented. Raking in awards and accolades, the band's popularity has only increased since their first album debuted. And a killer debut album at that. I think I had it on repeat to such an extent, it was borderline unhealthy.



So here's where I get edgy for one of my all time favs: will they be able to keep their magic going in their second studio album or will the spell have worn off? Good news. From the sound of their single "I Will Wait", it looks like we can expect more of what we know and love. The album is due to be released September 24th (five days before my birthday, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!) and if it's anything like this single, we have a lot to look forward. See for yourself!

XOXO
Camie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment