Monday, July 23, 2012

Spotlight on Artists Imagine Dragons


I know this statement is shocking coming from someone living in Dallas---where everything must must must be bigger and better---but I'm not a huge fan Vegas. Apparently if you live in the Big D, you're obligated to consider this overly gaudy, audacious city the ideal vay-cay spot, but I like keeping things low-key, raw and real. So, imagine my delight when I came across this great Sin City based indie rock band called Imagine Dragons! Their style is a fusion of synth-based dance pop and what I like to call "throbbing Euro beats" for a final product that's reminiscent of The Killers and Capital Cities. Check out their album Radioactive, and be sure to listen to my favorite tune "It's Time." And if you've never heard Capital Cities, I've thrown in their eponymous album to help get you through your Manic Monday;)



No comments:

Post a Comment