Wednesday, February 25, 2015

They Sing Ed Sheeran & Sam Smith At The Same Time; I Just Lost My Mind (I Love It)



STOP IT! Stop it right now! Whatever you're doing, I promise you, it's not as awesome as this musical mashup. The flawless singing, the perfectly blended lyrics, the gorgeous harmony is tooooooo much! But in the best way possible, like when you "accidentally" check out a shoe sale and leave with a rent's worth of shoes. Overkill? I mean, that's subjective. I call that a possible investment.


Ask me if I love Ed Sheeran. Go ahead. Answer: um, abso-freaking-lutely. How could I not adore that little ginger with a soul? His music is just lovely. And Sam Smith? Hello...probably some of the best pipes to come around in ages. I'm not really sure why I used the vernacular "pipes" to describe Smith's amazing vocals, because I'm pretty sure that's a term my grandparents would use, but I mean, retro is in.



I wrote about Sheeran here and did a review for Smith here, so if you are uber fans, you can read a little extra on our singers. In the meantimeSam Tsui and Casey Breves blend together "Thinking Out Loud" and "I'm Not the Only One" and the internet is kind of losing its mind over how awesome it sounds. I want you to lose your mind too (but, in the best way possible of course), so check out this video.


They Sing Ed Sheeran And Sam Smith At The Same Time. The Result Is Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. This is an incredible mix, so beautiful! I'm definitely going to put this video on my blog and i promise to credit you for my findings.
    Thank you :)

    apryshowers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely mash-up! Hope you don't mind me sharing it on my blog as well
    life-in-progress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete