Saturday, May 26, 2012

In the Summertime and Other Hot Thoughts


It's Memorial Day Weekend and oh the wonderful, wonderful things you can do! I grew up in a household where we didn't just do holidays, we made them a festival that was mildly to moderately out of control (but not quite). So trust, when there's an opportunity to celebrate, I jump all over it! I always think of it as the official kickoff of summertime, which is a season saturated with nostalgia, a few mistakes, a handful of summer flings, and a heap of fun. To help jump start the holiday weekend, I've gathered together from various billboards the most requested songs of summer [ok, one caveat: I added two Oasis songs because I got so excited when I saw them. I couldn't help myself]. Now get out there and make it a weekend you'll never forget! Just make sure you have the essentials: friends, family, food, fun, and sunblock. Well, I'll have sunblock. You little sun-worshipers can face the solar rays at your own risk.

XOXO
Camie


No comments:

Post a Comment